Civil Actions Against Public Authorities Solicitor (6 PQE +)
We are seeking an experienced and tenacious Solicitor/Associate Solicitor to join our Civil Actions team heading up our Eastbourne office and conducting a range of civil claims for damages.
The successful applicant will have 6 years + post qualification experience with solid civil law experience in at least one of our niche range of practice areas.
The role will involve taking over an existing case load and managing and expanding your own civil actions caseload, particularly, in the following areas:
- Civil claim for damages against police forces and other public authorities
- Breaches of the Human Rights Act
- Breaches of the DPA and breach of confidence
- Child abuse claims against public authorities
Applications from lawyers with expertise in related areas are welcome.
The other responsibilities of the successful applicant includes:
- Managing more junior members of staff
- Contributing to the management and running of the firm
- Undertaking firm promotion and development activities